Monday, April 27, 2020

A Return to the Blog

Hey, folks!
It's been a while.

After (possessed by the unlimited and characteristic hubris of humankind) I tried to create my own website with blog functionality, I have decided to return here. Although the attempt to make the custom site have all the same functionalities of this site was a useful learning experience, it was taking a lot of time and energy that could have been used to make ridiculous rpg stuff, which was the kind of thing that inspired me to make this blog in the first place.
So, to here I have returned.
And now, this place shall be filled, once again, with life.
New posts are being constructed, old unfinished posts are being dusted off, and the spores of late capitalism (spam bot comments) have been excised from these tarnished halls, that our works may begin anew.

It's been a while since I've been part of the blogosphere, so if there are active blogs and folks that I have missed, please let me know! Tell me about the exciting things you are doing!

More posts will follow,
-Saker

10 comments: