Tuesday, July 2, 2019

New Website!

Sorry I haven't been posting, have been adjusting to a new job and dealing with personal things. Now I get to show you one of the things I've been working on under the hood: I've made a website from scratch. It provides many different functionalities that Blogger cannot (like a navbar) and is currently missing some things that Blogger provides (like a Blogroll [I'm going to be working on an entire web page that will function like a Blogroll and showcase other people's blogs.]) Here it is, in its current version. I will continue to tinker with it until the end of time, most likely. https://www.tarsostheorem.com/ If you see any weird visual bugs, or have suggestions for improvement, send me a PM or an email. Contact info is under the About page!

5 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! I've tried adding it to my blog roll but it's currently not recognizing a blog feed (which I suppose makes sense given your comment haha). Anyway, congrats on everything and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you grab the XML feed (click the RSS button on the blog page), and use that as the link for your blogroll, it should work!

      Delete
    2. That seems to have worked, thanks! I'm pretty comfortable sticking with blogger for the time being, but I'd definitely be interested in talking with you about how you coded and are hosting the new site, or just catching up with you in general!

      Delete
  2. Were you going to add the new site to the RPG planet? I know you added this one there.

    https://campaignwiki.org/wiki/Planet/What%20is%20this%3f

    ReplyDelete