Sunday, April 7, 2019

UVG Stretch Goal!! (and updates)

Lots of exciting news these past few days: I got announced as a stretch goal for the UVG Kickstarter, where I will be making a digital DM screen with some expandable functionalities (more on this later as things progress!) With 6 days to go, we are about $5,500 away! Consider this another reason to add to the endless pile of reasons to back the astounding amalgamation of awesomeness that is UVG.

Colors! Bursting! Strange machines!

Second of all, I have a new job starting Tuesday, which is pretty exciting because it is my first tech-adjacent job, and it will make some use of the coding skills I've developed while in the OSR! (It also pays significantly more than my previous job and so that means ART BUDGET MONEY for projects in the works!)

Third of all, my windshield got smashed and needs replacing, so that ART BUDGET MONEY will have to go to that first :C
Tis a minor setback, though.

Fourth, there is a contract in the works for a writing commission! I'm pretty excited because it's in an extremely gonzo setting! More on this soon.


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the kickstarter and on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is simultaneously exciting and terrifying!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on all! Except the windscreen. Er, blood-oaths of vengeance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alas, even if I knew who it was, I'd only be able to muster a strongly worded letter at best... there is just not that much anger in my soul!

      Delete